What Information We Gather or Track
Information on common usage and any optional personal details you provide to us will be used to offer you with enhanced features. The following are details of the information we collect:
- Med Career News collects data so that we may exhibit content to our visitors. Also, information may be analyzed so that we may understand our performance and deliver your customized features.
- We may collect information from customers and visitors to our web site. This information enables us to process orders from customers by collecting their first name, last name, email, password, credit card number, expiration, billing address and shipping address. Other information including date, time and IP address is also collected.
- Your browser offers cookies. Cookies helps us track the features you like best from our site. Cookies also enables us to personalize content according to your preferences.
What We Do with Collected Information
- Med Career News may send a newsletter to our Users. If you would like to stop receiving the newsletters, you may unsubscribe by removing your account.
Our Disclosure of Your Information
- Med Career News does not sell or commercially make available specific information about its users, other than in aggregate form, except in cooperation with law enforcement bodies in regards to content violations or violations of applicable laws.
Our Security Measures
- Med Career News uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) to encrypt payment information and user data against unauthorized access. However, we cannot be responsible for how third parties, whose links appear on our site, use your information. No data transmission is one hundred percent guaranteed against eavesdropping.
- Med Career News has a firewall in place which does not allow any outside access. Access is limited to our employees who need to be able to see customer data in order to perform their jobs.